ANN: pandoc 2.14.0.2

John MacFarlane

Jun 13, 2021, 2:04:47 PM6/13/21
to pandoc-...@googlegroups.com, pandoc-...@googlegroups.com

I'm pleased to announce the release of pandoc 2.14.0.2,
available in the usual places:

Binary packages & changelog:
https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/releases/tag/2.14.0.2

Source & API documentation:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pandoc-2.14.0.2

This release fixes a few more regressions in 2.14, involving
`--citeproc`, `--extract-media`, SVGs in PDF output, and tables
with empty headers. Everyone who has installed 2.14 or 2.14.0.1
should upgrade. For full details, see the changelog.

Note 1: although it is now possible to compile pandoc for Apple Silicon
(M1), we do not yet have the infrastructure to provide a universal binary,
so our packages just contain an Intel build. For now, users on M1 macs
can use homebrew to install a native version of pandoc.

Note 2: linux arm packages aren't uploaded yet -- I'll upload them
later today after they're built.