[Pandion] Issue 105 in pandion: Font size override

pan...@googlecode.com

May 12, 2010, 1:34:08 AM5/12/10
to pan...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Enhancement Usability

New issue 105 by cbas.sebastiaan.deckers: Font size override
http://code.google.com/p/pandion/issues/detail?id=105

Which, if any, existing functionality does this improvement apply to?
Chat messages

Which version of Pandion does this apply to?
2.6.x

Describe the feature with text, UI mockups or code samples.
Incoming messages may have text that is too small for users to read easily,
depending on their monitor settings and vision. An option to specify a fixed
or minimum font size would be helpful.

pan...@googlecode.com

Jul 22, 2010, 10:25:47 AM7/22/10
to pan...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 105 by max.spi...@gmail.com: Font size override
http://code.google.com/p/pandion/issues/detail?id=105

Seconded. I'm in a chat room right now in which some messages appear in
much bigger fonts than everyone else's. It would be great to have an
option to ignore incoming formatting altogether.

Likewise it would be good if Pandion did not SEND formatted messages unless
the user specifically requests a customised font. It should instead
default to plain-text messages so they will be displayed in the same way as
other messages on the receiving side. HTML should only be used if the user
wants to change their font, and it should be easy for them to go back to
sending plain-text messages afterwards. At the moment I can't do anything
to make my messages fit in with everyone else's on other peoples screens.

pan...@googlecode.com

Jun 2, 2011, 12:51:18 PM6/2/11
to pan...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 105 by sammarsh...@googlemail.com: Font size override
http://code.google.com/p/pandion/issues/detail?id=105

As well as size and font, colours are also very annoying (I see a lot of
people with e.g. yellow background). It would be nice if the option allowed
override of all incoming font and colour information.

pan...@googlecode.com

Feb 24, 2015, 7:30:13 AM2/24/15
to pan...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 105 by heneral....@gmail.com: Font size override