Re: Issue 46 in pandion: Systray/taskbar status icon

pan...@googlecode.com

Dec 16, 2010, 6:18:53 AM12/16/10
to pan...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 46 by p.brada: Systray/taskbar status icon
http://code.google.com/p/pandion/issues/detail?id=46

This nuisance still persists in 2.6.110 (latest development version
available through update). Any progress?

pan...@googlecode.com

Jan 4, 2011, 3:50:00 PM1/4/11
to pan...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 46 by paulsgto04: Systray/taskbar status icon
http://code.google.com/p/pandion/issues/detail?id=46

This works in Win7 with 2.6.107Beta. Have to right click Win7 tray area >
customize notification icons > ensure "always show icons and notifications"
is checked.

Attachments:
Pandion in systray.png 450 KB

pan...@googlecode.com

Apr 18, 2011, 3:38:14 AM4/18/11
to pan...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 46 by p.br...@gmail.com: Systray/taskbar status icon
http://code.google.com/p/pandion/issues/detail?id=46

Well the icon is obviously shown in the systray, but it does not indicate
my status - available, busy, away, etc. I found the icons that I hacked a
few years ago for the old release of Pandion, attaching them. Could you
developers spare a few minutes to review them and possibly add to the
distro?

Attachments:
Pandion-status-icons.zip 2.8 KB

pan...@googlecode.com

Oct 13, 2011, 7:49:21 AM10/13/11
to pan...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 46 by bandu...@gmail.com: Systray/taskbar status icon
http://code.google.com/p/pandion/issues/detail?id=46

Using version 2.6.106 and the attached modified status icons, I made some
changes to make the systray icon update. If you replace the code files with
the ones I attached and place the status icons in the images\brand folder,
then they will update accordingly.

Attachments:
status-changes-106.zip 6.3 KB

pan...@googlecode.com

Aug 2, 2013, 3:12:29 PM8/2/13
to pan...@googlegroups.com

Comment #5 on issue 46 by BarqMu...@gmail.com: Systray/taskbar status icon
http://code.google.com/p/pandion/issues/detail?id=46

p.br... and bandu..., thanks for posting your modifications. I've adapted
them, adding "invisible" and "extended away" statuses, and Photoshopped up
some alternate icons. Just extract the zip file directly into your
C:\Program Files\Pandion (or C:\Program Files (x86)\Pandion) folder and
restart Pandion.

Attachments:
Pandion_tray_status_JA.zip 119 KB

issue notifications to this address.