Querying SDB with Panda Model Classes...

cory wilkerson

Jan 6, 2010, 9:24:46 PM1/6/10
to panda...@googlegroups.com
All,

Is it possible to Query SDB through the Panda model classes? For instance, if I want to look up all Videos with a create date < today and a nil filename, is it possible to do something like?

Video.domain.query("['filename' is null]")

It seems that the query is executing but in this case, all attribute sets I pull back have a proper filename (iow, it's not null). Anyone successfully queried SDB? I'm needing to do some data cleanup and just don't see a feasible way to do it.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Cory

Damien Tanner

Jan 8, 2010, 6:18:42 AM1/8/10
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cory,

Video.query should work ok.

Damien Tanner Damien Tanner - Co-Founder and Director, Panda
+44 (0)20 7099 7486 - pandastream.com - @pandastream

ethermeme

Jan 8, 2010, 12:47:04 PM1/8/10
to Panda
Hi Cory,

I wound up using the PHP libs for SDB to run custom queries. YMMV.

Cheers,
Troy