Problem with Panda install on EC2

shamus halkowich

Feb 21, 2010, 8:30:38 PM2/21/10
to Panda
We're running into a problem at the following instruction:

page:
http://pandastream.com/docs/getting_started

instruction at the end of the Grab Panda section:
bin/thor merb:dependencies:redeploy

error:
-bash: bin/thor: No such file or directory

if i cd bin then try thor merb:dependencies:redeploy, then i get the
following error:
There was no available namespace `merb:dependencies'.

Please advise...
also, i've put in several requests for the beta, but haven't received
anything. I'd like to get this system up and running. help!!

Damien Tanner

Feb 23, 2010, 12:08:54 PM2/23/10
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shamus,

It sounds like it's an issue with the wrong Merb version.

However, you should now have an invite to the new beta. I would highly recommend having a go at integrating with this instead. Let me know if you have any further issues.

Regards,
Damien Tanner Damien Tanner - Co-Founder and Director, Panda
+44 (0)20 7099 7486 - pandastream.com - @pandastream