language Chinese?

TreeForm

Jan 1, 2008, 7:10:02 PM1/1/08
to panda3d
could the owner change the language of panda3d google group to english?

flyaflya

Jan 1, 2008, 7:21:49 PM1/1/08
to pan...@googlegroups.com
I've changed language to English.

On 1/2/08, TreeForm <star...@gmail.com> wrote:
could the owner change the language of panda3d google group to english?

andre v

Jan 1, 2008, 7:26:33 PM1/1/08
to pan...@googlegroups.com
ok thanks, what is your name on the forum?

flyaflya

Jan 1, 2008, 7:55:49 PM1/1/08
to pan...@googlegroups.com
My name is flyaflya too in the forum, but I didn't to often to there, I like mail list more than forum, so I open this google group.

TreeForm

Jan 2, 2008, 12:39:38 PM1/2/08
to panda3d
but does not look like this was ever used much. I invited some people
over.

On Jan 1, 4:55 pm, flyaflya <flyaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is flyaflya too in the forum, but I didn't to often to there, I like
> mail list more than forum, so I open this google group.
>
> On 1/2/08, andre v <starpl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > ok thanks, what is your name on the forum?
>
> > On Jan 1, 2008 4:21 PM, flyaflya <flyaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I've changed language to English.

> --http://www.flyaflya.com

flya...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2008, 7:14:03 PM1/2/08
to panda3d
Yes, hope more people come here.

Dev Player

Jul 8, 2015, 11:11:17 PM7/8/15
to pan...@googlegroups.com, star...@gmail.com
It's a shame this google group never took off (with programmers).