Selling my AL-9000

1 view

jsklein1

Aug 18, 2011, 7:50:11 PM8/18/11
to Panasonic Bicycles
hi all,

After purchasing this nice bike in Berkeley about 3 years ago,
fixing it up (new quill stem, new handlebars and tape, new brake
levers and pads, new seat) and riding it each year for the two weeks I
visit family in the bay area, I built up another bike and so it is
time to pass the bike on to someone who will appreciate it for it's
worth. I would like to sell this locally in the east bay area of San
Francisco, as the idea of packing it up and shipping it does not
appeal to me. It is in great shape, with some scratches but no dents/
rust. It is large frame-58.5 cm c-c, 60 cm c-t. It has Araya wheels,
Shimano 105 headset/brakes/derailleurs/cranks. I will post some
pictures next week, but please drop me a note here if you have
interest. I would think 200-250.00 would be a fair price. Thanks,
Jeff.