Visiting Hashers from Guam

A B

Apr 20, 2022, 12:05:40 AM4/20/22
to Panama Hash House Harriers
¡Hola!

Soy FLP de la Agana Hash House Harriers, Guam. Estoy aqui con mi novia, Puppy Batter. . Quieremos attendar su proximo hash Abril 25th.

Estamos en su cuidad por una semana. Llegamos hoy y salir proximo Martes (26th) por Trinidad y Tobago Interhash.  Quieremos a enconecerte todo los Hashers aqui en Panama. Tambien necesitamos ayuda con cosas feliz y cosas solomente Panama City a hacer mientras aqui.

Llama me a 671-987-1542 via WhatsApp o Facebook messenger @flphasher
Llama ella 512-653-3456 via WhatsApp, text o Facebook messenger via same number.

Lol siento por mi Espanol malo.  Gracias por su ayuda y tenemos muchos entuiasma a conocer todo los halfminds aqui y bebir Panama cerveza!

ONON,
FLP

English:
Hello all! My name is FLP. I'll be here in Panama with my girlfriend until next week. We just arrived and will be here until Tuesday the 26th. We really want to meet you guys and look forward to drinking cold Panamanian beer with you all!

We need some help with fun things to do & cool things to see. We have a car and nothing really planned. 2 additional hashers will be joining us for the Monday hash on the 25th. We definitely will not turn down beers, karaoke, outings, exploring your fine city. So, if you're free anytime this week, we'd love to connect and explore with you.

ONON

irving

Apr 20, 2022, 10:46:27 AM4/20/22
to panam...@googlegroups.com
Howdy FLP,
Send me your contact info to +50766137176 via whatsapp and I will send you an invite to our whatsapp Hash group. You will also get the next Hash info via this mailling list. Welcome to Panama!
Rompy

Enviado desde mi Galaxy