RE: [panamahash] Visiting hasher from California in town Thu-Sun - drinking practice?

irving

May 7, 2022, 6:26:22 AM5/7/22
to panam...@googlegroups.com
Hi DFAU,
Too bad I didn't see your message sooner! Yesterday there was a good crowd a La Rana, a local micro brewery. If you send us your cell phone we can add you to our whatsapp and more of the current Hashers will get your message. This list has little activity now days.
On on!
Rompy

Enviado desde mi Galaxy