Visiting hashers

Dean Handley

Jan 17, 2023, 4:56:31 PM1/17/23
to Panama Hash House Harriers
Myself and Awe Burned Out will be in Panama City from January 19-24.  We are planning to hash on January 23rd.  We would be interested in hanging before if possible, we are on vacation so schedule is pretty flexible.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  We will need the start information in English if possible.

Thanks,
Jackass/ Dean
Black Sheep H3.

Irving Bennett

Jan 18, 2023, 7:44:08 PM1/18/23
to panam...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jackass,
Where are you guys staying? If you get in early I can meet you for a couple of beers.
On on!
Rompy

Irving Bennett

Jan 19, 2023, 8:17:35 AM1/19/23
to panam...@googlegroups.com
Obtener Outlook para Android

Jan 19, 2023, 2:48:44 PM1/19/23
to panam...@googlegroups.com
We are at Hotel Casa Panama.  We are in the car heading there from the airport.

JA

No news, is better than a visit from the good news wagon.

On Jan 19, 2023, at 8:17 AM, Irving Bennett <irv...@alairelibre.net> wrote:

Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito a un tema del grupo "Panama Hash House Harriers" de Grupos de Google.
Para cancelar la suscripción a este grupo y a todos sus temas, envía un correo electrónico a panamahash+...@googlegroups.com.
Para ver esta conversación en el sitio web, visita https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/panamahash/46AAED99-6CA1-D741-BAA6-349800C30246%40hxcore.ol.

ritebike

Jan 19, 2023, 4:08:55 PM1/19/23
to panam...@googlegroups.com
You can text me, or call, I have an international plan.  770-596-7727.