Shipping a parcel to Colombia or Ecuador

Deanster

Nov 27, 2015, 6:47:36 PM11/27/15
to PanAm Riders
Hello everyone,
We may have to replace my tires and other bike parts before we head to the Andes. I'm thinking somewhere in Colombia or northern Ecuador but not farther south from there.

Will it be better to just ship everything to my sister's and let her put everything in one box and ship it in one go so I only deal with customs once? Where is the ideal place to ship a parcel in Colombia? what about Ecuador?

I have no idea what to ask and no idea how to go about this. Suggestions please.

Thanks.

DS