[Bots and gender profiling] About participants results

Francisco Rangel

May 16, 2019, 7:01:40 AM5/16/19
to pan-workshop-series, pan
Dear participants of the bots and gender profiling shared task at PAN,

For now, we are not going to make public the ranking with the official results of all the participants because we want you to focus on describing properly your approach in the working notes instead of paying too much attention of the ranking.

We plan to publish the results of several baselines by May 24h and the official ranking at the time of sending you back the reviews of your working notes, so that you can include them in the final version if you want.

Best regards, on behalf of the organisers of the Author Profiling task at PAN,

Francisco Rangel & Paolo Rosso