[pan-22] on-site poster session

magdalena wolska

Aug 18, 2022, 8:22:46 AM8/18/22
to PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics

Dear Participants,

the PAN-22 on-site poster presentations will be held during Wednesday poster sessions

best,
magdalena

Paolo Rosso

Jan 15, 2023, 6:29:39 AM1/15/23
to pan-works...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

If you know of someone interested please tell her/him to drop me an
email + CV.

The two related projects are MARTINI, EC CHIST-ERA project on
Malicious Actors pRofiling and deTection
In online social Networks through artificial Intelligence, and
MISMIS-PdC, Spanish funded project
pn MISinformation & MIScommunication. In the first project we'll have
to detect anti-vax and
anti-immigrants multimodal information, while in the second one we'll
have to address the problem
of fake news and hate speech detection from a multimodal perspective.

Best regards

Paolo
-----
Prof. Paolo Rosso
Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
http://personales.upv.es/prosso