Style Change Detection

Michael Tschuggnall

Apr 24, 2019, 4:31:42 PM4/24/19
to PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics
Dear participants of the PAN 2019 style change detection task and all others,

we (Martin) were able to fix the wiring for the test data set, so everything should work as intended now, i.e., you can run your models against the test data set.

For all who consider participating in the style detection task: you still have enough time to develop your algorithms/models, deploy them on TIRA and be part of the final evaluation/ranking. We are looking forward to your participation!

best,
Michael

---
Michael Tschuggnall, PhD
Databases and Information Systems (DBIS)
Department of Computer Science
University of Innsbruck, Austria
Technikerstraße 21a, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
tel: +43 512 507 53283
mail: michael.t...@uibk.ac.at