Re: URGENT: Hate Speech Spreaders at PAN@CLEF --> deadline approaching!!

Paolo Rosso

Apr 22, 2021, 6:58:04 AM4/22/21
to Francisco Manuel Rangel Pardo, pan-works...@googlegroups.com, pan
Thanks Kico for the suggestion & reminder.

Anyway, due to the technical problems that some of you are facing with TIRA,
in case at the end you need more time just let us know.

Regards to everybody
Paolo

Francisco Manuel Rangel Pardo <kico....@gmail.com> escribió:

> Dear participants of the shared task on Hate Speech Spreaders:
>
> As you may know, the deadline is approaching. Probably you are working on
> the backend and leaving for the last minute the upload of your systems to
> TIRA. But by experience we know that you may need some time to make your
> systems work properly on TIRA: This is why we strongly encourage you to try
> to run your systems on TIRA as soon as possible and to contact us whenever
> you have any technical inconvenience. If you could do it ASAP, testing your
> system on the training set until it works and contacting us otherwise, it
> will ease a lot your participation in the task. It would be very
> frustrating for you to withdraw due to last-minute technical issues.
>
> Thank you for participating and good luck!!
>
> --
> *Francisco M. Rangel Pardo*
> http://www.kicorangel.com
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/kicorangel
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kicorangel>

Edwin Puertas

Apr 23, 2021, 12:52:08 PM4/23/21
to Francisco Manuel Rangel Pardo, pan-works...@googlegroups.com, pan
Hi Francisco,

I need a VM for the hate speech detection task too.  What can I do? Thanks