doubt about runtime details TIRA infraestructure

29 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Antonio Menta

no leída,
3 may 2021, 3:53:42 p.m.3/5/21
para PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics
Hi

I ran my script for Authorship Verification Task from command line and it worked fine,  but when I try to run it from TIRA webpage , I get an error:

"No stdout recorded. Perhaps the software was never actually executed due to an initialization error in TIRA."

"/mnt/nfs/tira/data/runs/pan20-authorship-verification-training-dataset1-2020-03-25/menta21/2021-05-03-15-12-18/output [error opening dir]"

Is it my mistake, or is related with TIRA issues in the last weeks.

Antonio Menta

no leída,
13 may 2021, 1:53:07 p.m.13/5/21
para Benedikt Boenninghoff,pan-works...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benedikt.

No. I will try this weekend again. I guess that infrastructure problem still persists.

Best,
Antonio.

El jue, 13 may 2021 a las 15:51, Benedikt Boenninghoff (<benedikt.b...@rub.de>) escribió:

Hi Antonio,

I am participating in the AV task too and having still the same issue:

/mnt/nfs/tira/data/runs/pan20-authorship-verification-training-dataset2-2020-03-25/boenninghoff21/2021-05-12-15-53-41/output [error opening dir]

Did you somehow solve the problem?

Best,
Benedikt

Benedikt Boenninghoff, M.Sc.

Cognitive Signal Processing Group
Institute of Communication Acoustics
Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Universitätsstr. 150
44780 Bochum, Germany

Room: ID 2/334
Phone: +49 (0)234 32-22497
Email: benedikt.b...@rub.de

magdalena wolska

no leída,
14 may 2021, 3:44:56 a.m.14/5/21
para PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics

hello Antonio,

once you've tried, please let us know by sending email to p...@webis.de if you're still having problems

best
magdalena

Antonio Menta

no leída,
15 may 2021, 12:49:36 p.m.15/5/21
para PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics
Hello Magdalena and  Benedikt.

I've try it today and it works. The opening dir error has  disappeared without any modifications in my code. I've got another error but I believe that is my fault.

Best,

Antonio.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor