PAN 2019: Code Sharing

Martin Potthast

Jun 24, 2019, 9:43:43 AM6/24/19
to pan-workshop-series
Dear everyone,

as the final paper deadline approaches, I would like to invite you to consider sharing the code of your approach.

We know that many prototypes will be just that: "prototypical". This is not a problem. Regardless, sharing your code will be a great help for your peers. Especially those who decide to follow up on your work will have a much lower bar using it, and therefore you will more likely be cited in the future.

We invite you to host your code (or a copy of it) at our PAN' GitHub page: https://github.com/pan-webis-de This way, people following PAN will be sure to also find your contribution.

If you are willing to share your code, there are two options:
A. You upload your code to a GitHub repository of your choosing, let me know the URL, and I'll fork it to PAN.
B. I create a new repository at PAN's GitHub organization and give you access to it.

If you are willing to share, please let me know which option your prefer.

Best,
Martin Potthast

PS: Please don't forget to also put a URL pointing to your code into your final notebook paper!

--
Jun-Prof. Dr. Martin Potthast
Leipzig University

Martin Potthast

Jun 25, 2019, 7:09:19 AM6/25/19
to Marco Polignano, pan-workshop-series
Thanks, I've forked your repository to  https://github.com/pan-webis-de/polignano19  and gave you admin access.

Best,
Martin

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 12:56 PM Marco Polignano <marco.p...@uniba.it> wrote:

Dear Martin

our code for the Paper: Identification of bot accounts in Twitter using 2D CNNs on user-generated contents

is available at: https://github.com/marcopoli/Identification-of-Twitter-bots-using-CNN

Best Regards,

M.P.