Bots and gender profiling: training available

Francisco Rangel

Jan 28, 2019, 3:47:37 AM1/28/19
to pan-workshop-series
Dear participants,

The training dataset of this year's author profiling task is available
at: https://pan.webis.de/clef19/pan19-web/author-profiling.html

Kindly contact us to obtain the password to uncompress the dataset. Remember, the use of the datasets (and their contained data) is limited to research purposes.

Important dates:

March 15, 2019 Early bird software submission
April 15, 2019 TIRA evaluation phase opens
May 11, 2019 TIRA evaluation phase deadline
May 24, 2019 Participant paper submission
June 07, 2019 Peer review notification
June 28, 2019 Camery-ready participant papers submission
tba Early bird conference registration
September 09-12, 2019, CLEF Conference, Lugano, Switzerland

On behalf of the organisers of the Author Profiling task at PAN,

Francisco Rangel & Paolo Rosso

Kevin R. Gee

Mar 8, 2019, 3:33:26 PM3/8/19
to pan-works...@googlegroups.com
Francisco -

I'm working on a project to do some profiling and I wonder if you could send me the password for this dataset.

Thanks!

Kevin R. Gee  ::  kevin/at/kevingee/dot/org

Marian Aldescu

Mar 16, 2019, 9:57:39 AM3/16/19
to PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics
Hello,

I would like to investigate Bots and gender profiling task. Can you provide me the password for the dataset archive, please?

Best regards,
Marian A.

sampar...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2019, 2:44:22 PM3/18/19
to PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics

Hi Francisco

I have recently registered for the author profiling task. Can you please provide the password for the dataset?

Thanks
Puneet

DOUGLAS NUNES DE OLIVEIRA

Nov 12, 2019, 4:30:59 PM11/12/19
to PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics
Hello,

Is this dataset available for the public? I would like to investigate this problem.
So could you share its password with me?

Best regards,
Douglas Nunes de Oliveira

Este e-mail foi enviado por um estudante da Universidade Federal de Lavras (UFLA). Caso esta mensagem possua algum conteúdo não apropriado, favor desconsiderá-la.