[Corona Update] 21st PAN Challenge on Author Analysis: Fake News, Celebrities, and (Multi-)Authorship.

Matti Wiegmann

Apr 24, 2020, 5:48:43 AM4/24/20
to PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics
PAN 2020: Call for Participation

We invite you to take part in the following shared tasks:

1. Authorship Verification
Given two documents, determine if they are written by the same author.

2. Celebrity Profiling
Given the Twitter feeds of the followers, determine the occupation, age, and gender of a celebrity.

3. Profiling Fake News Spreaders on Twitter
Given a Twitter feed, determine whether its author is keen to be a spreader of fake news.

4. Style Change Detection
Given a document, determine how many authors have collaborated.

PAN is held in conjunction with the CLEF'20 conference as an online event.

Important Dates (Corona Extension)
now open          Registration
May  07, 2020     Early bird software submission
June 05, 2020     Final software submission
July 17, 2020     Notebook submission
Aug  28, 2020     Camera-ready participant papers submission
Sep 22-25, 2020   Conference (Online)

Special Announcements

PAN Open Source Proceedings

PAN hosts a growing collection of software developed by previous participants at GitHub: https://github.com/pan-webis-de
We invite you to publish your software here, too.

Software submissions.

After a great success with more than 400 submitted software from previous years, we are happy to announce that we will continue our initiative to invite software submissions using TIRA.