Dear Community Members,
As part of the Highway 101 Pedestrian/Bicycle Bridge project, the City’s contractor has rescheduled installation of the prefabricated bridge section over the freeway on June 5 and 6. Partial lane closure of US-101 will begin on Saturday, June 5 from 8 p.m. and the freeway will be fully closed in northbound and southbound directions between San Antonio Road and Embarcadero Road on Sunday, June 6 from 1:30 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Limited lanes will be re-opened in both northbound and southbound US-101 on Sunday, June 6 from 6:00 a.m. through 11:00 a.m. and all lanes will be opened by 11:00 a.m. The freeway closure will not require any closure of City’s roads or streets.
Motorists are advised to expect delays and allow extra time for their commute. Please follow posted detour signs. The following detour will be in effect during the full freeway closure:
Northbound US-101 Detour
- Exit at San Antonio Road
- Make right into San Antonio
- At the signal make left to East Bayshore Road and continue onto Embarcadero
- Make a left at Embarcadero and then right into the NB 101 on-ramp
Southbound US-101 Detour
- Exit at Embarcadero / Oregon Expressway
- Continue onto Oregon Expressway off ramp and into Oregon Expressway
- Make a left at the first signal to West Bayshore Road
- Continue onto West Bayshore Road which becomes Fabian Way all the way to East Charleston Road
- Make a left onto East Charleston Road and continue straight (crossing San Antonio Road) to SB 101 on-ramp
For more information about the project and detour routes during closure, please visit the project webpage:
Please contact me or email pwe...@cityofpaloalto.org for any questions.
Megha Bansal, Senior Project Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Midtown Palo Alto" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to midtown-palo-a...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/midtown-palo-alto/777553123.1774390.1622737014113%40mail.yahoo.com.