FYI: The Wellesley Community Meeting is Postponed

1 view

Sheri Furman

Mar 25, 2021, 8:59:56 PMMar 25
to PAN, pan-...@googlegroups.com
-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Wellesley Project Community Meeting
Sent: Mar 25, 2021 1:25 PM
To: she...@earthlink.net
Subject: The Wellesley Community Meeting is Postponed

March 25, 2021

Dear Neighbors:

We have learned from the City of Palo Alto that our date for the Prescreen for the Wellesley Project has been postponed to an unspecified date.

As our April 1 Community Meeting was scheduled to correspond with the originally set PreScreen date of April 12, we have decided to postpone this meeting until we have a firm date from the City.

We will keep you all informed of the new date, once we hear from the City of Palo Alto regarding our pre-screen. If you have already R.S.V.P.’d, your spot for the future meeting is confirmed. We will be emailing out updates as well as posting them to our website, wellesleyhousing.com.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,
The Wellesley Team

Wellesley Project Community Meeting