FYI: Stanford Dish closure notification

Sheri Furman

Jul 26, 2022, 4:39:07 PM7/26/22
to PAN, pan-...@googlegroups.com

----Forwarded Message-----
From: Megan Swezey Fogarty <ms...@stanford.edu>
Sent: Jul 26, 2022 1:03 PM
To: she...@earthlink.net <she...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Stanford Dish closure notification

Hi Sheri,

I hope this finds you well.

I want to PAN a heads up about the annual Dish area closure.

Dish area closure: The Dish area will be closed to visitors Monday, Aug. 1, through Sunday, Aug. 14 for annual maintenance, re-opening on Monday, Aug. 15. Information about visiting the Dish area, including any future updates regarding the closure, is available here.

Please let me know if you have questions.

All best,

Megan

Megan Swezey Fogarty

Associate Vice President for Community Engagement

Office of Community Engagement | Stanford University

Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center | 326 Galvez Street | Stanford, CA 94305

(650) 498-9785