Book Review Opportunity: 'Travel Texts and Moving Cultures' by Anita Perkins

Anita Perkins

Aug 22, 2017, 8:28:58 PM8/22/17
Greetings from Aotearoa New Zealand everyone,

This is a call for reviewers of my book 'Travel Texts and Moving Cultures: German Literature and the Mobilities Turn', released IN 2016  by Peter Lang Oxford. It is based on my PhD thesis carried out at the University of Otago, New Zealand. This book is part of the series: 'Australian and New Zealand Studies in German Language and Literature' edited by Professor Tim Mehigan of the University of Queensland, and Professor Gerhard Schulz of the University of Melbourne. Please find a promotional flyer attached or see the link below for more information about the book.

Free review copies can be requested from the publisher. It's easy! All you need to do is either email the publisher: rev...@peterlang.com or fill in their online form. Further information and the online form link are available here:

Please feel free to pass on this email to your contacts.

Many thanks,

Anita Perkins
Wellington, New Zealand

Inline image 1

Perkins (Travel Texts) publicity flyer.pdf