fix omega during the batch run

bilge

Feb 12, 2024, 8:18:26 AMFeb 12
to PAML discussion group

CODONML in paml version 4.9j, February 2020

Phe F TTT | Ser S TCT | Tyr Y TAT | Cys C TGT

TTC | TCC | TAC | TGC

Leu L TTA | TCA | *** * TAA | *** * TGA

TTG | TCG | TAG | Trp W TGG

Leu L CTT | Pro P CCT | His H CAT | Arg R CGT

CTC | CCC | CAC | CGC

CTA | CCA | Gln Q CAA | CGA

CTG | CCG | CAG | CGG

Ile I ATT | Thr T ACT | Asn N AAT | Ser S AGT

ATC | ACC | AAC | AGC

ATA | ACA | Lys K AAA | Arg R AGA

Met M ATG | ACG | AAG | AGG

Val V GTT | Ala A GCT | Asp D GAT | Gly G GGT

GTC | GCC | GAC | GGC

GTA | GCA | Glu E GAA | GGA

GTG | GCG | GAG | GGG

Nice code, uuh?

Error: fix omega during batch run?.

\Desktop\paml\bin\codeml.exe -- killed

i did change the parameters but it did not change anything

bilge

Feb 21, 2024, 4:45:36 PMFeb 21
to PAML discussion group

i still cannot fix that problem, is there anyone to help?

Sandra AC

Feb 22, 2024, 2:49:55 AMFeb 22
to PAML discussion group
Hi there,

I believe there may be a problem with your control file (and, possibly, with your input sequence and tree files too). Could you please share them here so that we can troubleshoot what may be going wrong?

All the best,
S.