Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Palotta Testeurs
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Palotta Testeurs
Contact owners and managers
1–11 of 11
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Rafael L.
Sep 1
Day 11 of 14 — receipt scanning improved, and a small favour
Hi everyone, Quick update: we're on day 11 of the 14-day test window, and the finish line is
unread,
Day 11 of 14 — receipt scanning improved, and a small favour
Hi everyone, Quick update: we're on day 11 of the 14-day test window, and the finish line is
Sep 1
Евгений Кабак
Aug 27
please test my app too
hello! I installed your app. could you install my, I need a few more testers Join the Google Group:
unread,
please test my app too
hello! I installed your app. could you install my, I need a few more testers Join the Google Group:
Aug 27
Daniel Notthoff
, …
Rafael Tech
4
Aug 26
Installed, testing for 14 days
Thank you Daniel, I joined your group and tested your app. I will continue. Le mer. 26 août 2026 à 07
unread,
Installed, testing for 14 days
Thank you Daniel, I joined your group and tested your app. I will continue. Le mer. 26 août 2026 à 07
Aug 26
Vitalist
Aug 26
[ FOLLOW UP ]
Hello, I further tested your app and left a review on the Play Store. I heard it does make a
unread,
[ FOLLOW UP ]
Hello, I further tested your app and left a review on the Play Store. I heard it does make a
Aug 26
Nadir Bennegadi
2
Aug 25
Test Frigy
Petit retour ici pour montrer que je continue bien à utiliser l'app au moins une fois par jour.
unread,
Test Frigy
Petit retour ici pour montrer que je continue bien à utiliser l'app au moins une fois par jour.
Aug 25
Solo Dev
Aug 24
Let's trade blow:
let's join each other. First, join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/solz-test Once
unread,
Let's trade blow:
let's join each other. First, join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/solz-test Once
Aug 24
Rafael L.
Aug 24
Reminder
Hi everyone, and thank you for joining! Quick update: the 14-day test window is running, day 3 of 14.
unread,
Reminder
Hi everyone, and thank you for joining! Quick update: the 14-day test window is running, day 3 of 14.
Aug 24
Keram Yasin
Aug 24
Test Feedback
Hi, I have been testing your app since 21 August. Just asking if you are testing my app "Italian
unread,
Test Feedback
Hi, I have been testing your app since 21 August. Just asking if you are testing my app "Italian
Aug 24
Praveen
Aug 21
please test mine too
Hi i installed frigy could you pls install mine too? 1. Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.
unread,
please test mine too
Hi i installed frigy could you pls install mine too? 1. Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.
Aug 21
baiyu
Aug 21
Would you help test my fitness app for 14 days? (I'll test yours in return)
Hi everyone, I'm an indie developer who just submitted my app Gym Reminder to Google Play's
unread,
Would you help test my fitness app for 14 days? (I'll test yours in return)
Hi everyone, I'm an indie developer who just submitted my app Gym Reminder to Google Play's
Aug 21
Keram Yasin
Aug 21
Please test mine too!
I just started testing yours. please test mine! Join google group: https://groups.google.com/g/
unread,
Please test mine too!
I just started testing yours. please test mine! Join google group: https://groups.google.com/g/
Aug 21