Fwd: Sunday Mass, 11 am - and other items

Chris Lundin

Apr 18, 2020, 8:24:30 PM4/18/20
to 'Fran McVittie' via PaloAltoCatholic-EBulletin

Begin forwarded message:

From: Estanislao Mikalonis <estanislao...@dsj.org>
Subject: Sunday Mass, 11 am - and others
Date: April 18, 2020 at 3:10:06 PM PDT

Dear parishioners,

Greetings from Saint Thomas Aquinas Parish staff and clergy. We keep praying that we are all doing ok. Thank you so much for your loving care for our community. We appreciate your prayers, engagement in recent activities and your financial support. God bless you.

1. Please join us for Sunday Mass, 11 am. Below you have the recurring meeting link. It will always be the same for every weekend during the shelter in place. So far no password needed. Remember to mute yourself at all times during the mass.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://dsj.zoom.us/j/759166471

Meeting ID: 759 166 471

2. Spiritual reflections. Since day 1 of the shelter in place Fr. Maurice and Fr. Seth have been sharing daily reflections that we post online in our website. Please make use of this reflections as food for your daily thinking and prayers. https://paloaltocatholic.net/spiritual-growth

3. Parish Town Hall. Mark your Calendars. Yes, we will still have our parish Town Hall as I had announced. It got postponed due to COVID but now we are ready for it. We would like to invite you ALL to Join us on May 9th, 10 am via zoom.  This meeting will have a PASSWORD which we will posted on our web page on the day of the meeting.

Parish Town hall Required Attire: PAJAMAS AND COFFEE! Yes we will be working from home on a Saturday Morning.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://dsj.zoom.us/j/93749701024?pwd=WUJvM1YrRU05RFJRRGVEWXh2RGd5Zz09

Meeting ID: 937 4970 1024

God bless you all!

Fr. Stasys, Pastor.

Chris Lundin

Apr 19, 2020, 1:21:20 PM4/19/20
to 'Fran McVittie' via PaloAltoCatholic-EBulletin
FYI.

Chris

Begin forwarded message:

From: Estanislao Mikalonis <estanislao...@dsj.org>
Subject: RE: Sunday Mass, 11 am - and other items
Date: April 19, 2020 at 10:19:24 AM PDT
To: Chris Lundin <clu...@stanford.edu>, susan weisberg <susan_w...@yahoo.com>

Good morning.

Hello Susan. I would rather not have masses recorded. The idea is to join mass when it is scheduled so we continue to make a little effort to ‘attend’ to mass. Technically there is a dispensation so those who do not attend during the shelter in place are not in fault. Nevertheless to keep our faith, sense of community and commitment I believe it is good to make little efforts. As for recorded mass there are plenty online.

Thank you for asking. That is very good.

Blessings.