TONIGHT/TOMORROW: Peaceful Presence, Taizé Prayer

Chris Lundin

Mar 11, 2020, 12:43:21 PM3/11/20
to paloaltocatho...@googlegroups.com

 THIS Wednesday, March 11: Peaceful Presence

Peaceful Presence: sponsored by Multifaith Prayers for Peace & Justice (of which our parish is a member)
Wednesday, March 11, 7-7:30pm
 First Congregational Church of Palo Alto, 1985 Louis Road, Palo Alto 94303

THIS Thursday, March 12: Taizé Prayer

Taizé Prayer (SPIRITUALITY TUESDAY (on Thursday!) ASSEMBLIES events) - is a time for connecting with the Spirit in joy and gratitude and nurturing the presence of God within.  Join us on Thursday evenings during Lent: March 12, 19, 26, April 2, at 7 PM at Our Lady of the Rosary Church.