Fwd: Upcoming parish activities

Chris Lundin

Mar 30, 2020, 6:13:32 PM3/30/20
to paloAltoCatholic-EBulletin
eBulletin readers:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Estanislao Mikalonis <estanislao...@dsj.org>
Subject: Upcoming parish activities
Date: March 30, 2020 at 3:08:19 PM PDT

Dear Parishioners,

I pray that you and your loved ones are doing good. We stay strong together in prayer. It’s amazing how beautiful we are. Thank you for all the prayers, initiatives, desires to stay in touch. Thank you for joining Mass, visiting the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament, you financial support and so many other acts of kindness.

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic, all communal reconciliation services have been cancelled. You might schedule individual confessions with the priests if you would like to do so.

I loved how some families during yesterday’s Sunday mass followed the regular mass postures from home! I invite you to be engaged as you participate in mass. Make it special. Get dressed, don’t have your coffee with you, set yourself in your best prayer mode.

I want to share with you a schedule of upcoming online activities for the parish.

NOTE: For all meetings the Host will mute all participants. Please Do Not unmute yourselves until host indicates that it is time to share questions or reflections.
El anfitrión de la reunión pondrá en silencio el micrófono de todos los participantes. Por favor no habilitar su micrófono hasta que el anfitrión lo indique/permita.

- Spanish Retreat by Fr. Marco Mikalonis, live stream from Argentina. Have your Bible ready.
Retiro en español conducido por el p. Marco Mikalonis, live stream desde argentina. Tenga su Biblia a mano.
Todas las sesiones están programadas en el horario local de California.

Sesión #1. Viernes 3 de abril, 7 pm. Join Zoom Meeting  https://dsj.zoom.us/j/580257966

Sesión #2, Sábado 4 de abril, 11 am. Join Zoom Meeting https://dsj.zoom.us/j/824656145

Sesión #3, Sábado 4 de abril, 2 pm. Join Zoom Meeting https://dsj.zoom.us/j/333499485

- Palm Sunday, (4/5); 11 am, Live stream from Saint Albert the Great Church. Fr. Maurice.

Join Zoom Meeting https://dsj.zoom.us/j/520708898

You may want to have some palms or olive branches at home to participate of this Palm Sunday Mass. We will have palms blessed in this Mass and then they will be distributed at every Church and you may stop by to pick them up, at your convenience if you want.

- English Lent parish retreat, by Fr. Estanislao (Stasys).

Monday through Wednesday of the Holy Week, 7 pm. Join Zoom recurrent Meeting https://dsj.zoom.us/j/653971161

Session 1, Praying from the heart / Session 2, Jesus’ Passion. Our Passion / Session 3, Back to Life.

- Holy Thursday (4/9). Fr. Maurice. 7.30 pm. Bilingual mass

Join Zoom Meeting https://dsj.zoom.us/j/366658092

- Good Friday (4/10), Celebration of the Passion of the Lord. Fr. Sev. 12pm

Join Zoom Meeting https://dsj.zoom.us/j/169474634

- Easter Vigil. Join Bishop Cantu for the Diocesan Easter Vigil. Saturday 4/11. Visit www.dsj.org  to find out more.

- Easter Sunday Mass 4/12). Bilingual Mass with Fr. Estanislao and the Latin/Gregorian Choir. 11 am

Join Zoom Meeting https://dsj.zoom.us/j/787405215