TOMORROW: Sunday Mass, 11 am

Chris Lundin

Mar 28, 2020, 10:00:32 AM3/28/20
to paloAltoCatholic-EBulletin
eBulletin readers:

FYI;

Begin forwarded message:

From: Estanislao Mikalonis <estanislao...@dsj.org>
Subject: Sunday Mass, 11 am
Date: March 27, 2020 at 9:09:58 PM PDT
To: Chris Lundin <clu...@stanford.edu>, Nora Lundin <nora....@dsj.org>, Maurice Igboerika <maurice....@dsj.org>, Seth Kupo <seth...@dsj.org>

Dear Parishioners, join us for Mass every Sunday at 11 am.

All participants will be mute on entry. Please, do not unmute your mics to avoid background noise.

We encourage you to continue trying to keep Sunday as a Holiday. Try to prepare yourself for the Holy Day of Obligation and even if you will watch the mass from home, make it special as if you were actually going to Church.

We pray for everyone’s needs: For an end to the Coronavirus. For the needs of our Parish.

Estanislao Mikalonis is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://dsj.zoom.us/j/759166471

Meeting ID: 759 166 471

One tap mobile