Seton Scramble For Kids Canceled

Chris Lundin

Apr 14, 2020, 2:12:02 PM4/14/20
to 'Fran McVittie' via PaloAltoCatholic-EBulletin

Seton Scramble For Kids Canceled

Golfers and Guests - Unfortunately, because of the coronavirus pandemic, we have to cancel our Seton Scramble for Students this year.

We are contacting all golfers and others who have purchased tickets, and asking, if they are able, to donate their ticket purchases to
St. Elizabeth Seton School since this is one of our only annual fundraisers to ensure that we can provide scholarships to those students in need.

Thank you all for your generosity throughout the year. We appreciate all your assistance!