Fwd: Zoom meeting invitation - Divine Mercy prayer with Fr Maurice

Chris Lundin

Mar 25, 2020, 1:12:35 PM3/25/20
to PaloAltoCatholic-EBulletin
eBulletin readers:

FYI.

Chris

Begin forwarded message:

From: Estanislao Mikalonis <estanislao...@dsj.org>
Subject: Fwd: Zoom meeting invitation - Divine Mercy prayer with Fr Maurice
Date: March 25, 2020 at 10:08:37 AM PDT

Nora, Chris,

Could you please advertise this in the webpage and ebulletin? Starts today.

Thank you.

From: Maurice Igboerika <chima...@icloud.com>
Date: March 25, 2020 at 9:56:59 AM PDT
To: Estanislao Mikalonis <estanislao...@dsj.org>

Maurice Igboerika is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Divine Mercy prayer with Fr Maurice
Time: Mar 25, 2020 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9436026710

Meeting ID: 943 602 6710

Sent from my iPad

Connect and join Fr Maurice every day at 3pmfor the 3’0 clock Divine Mercy prayer and Chaplet on livestream starting today. See below how to pray the chaplet:

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
3’0clock prayer

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls,
and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world.
O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy,
envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.

(Repeat 3 times) O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Hail Mary and the Apostle's Creed

For each of the five decades (On each “Our Father” bead of the rosary, pray)

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

(On each of the 10 “Hail Mary” beads, pray)
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

We will sing the last decade.

Concluding prayer (Repeat 3 times)
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Closing Prayer
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

Zoom-Meeting.ics