Schematics

Magnus Olsson

May 15, 2022, 5:31:48 PMMay 15
to PAL 6502 computer
Are the schematics for the expansion kits available anywhere? It's good to have them during assembly to check for bad solder joints, and I'd also like to check if my deductions about the address decoding logic are correct.

GN L

May 16, 2022, 5:55:39 AMMay 16
to Magnus Olsson, PAL 6502 computer
http://pal.aibs.ws/support

> On May 16, 2022, at 5:31 AM, Magnus Olsson <mne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are the schematics for the expansion kits available anywhere? It's good to have them during assembly to check for bad solder joints, and I'd also like to check if my deductions about the address decoding logic are correct.
>

> --

Best,
Liu

Magnus Olsson