High quality KIM-1 manuals scan

Hans Otten

Nov 16, 2023, 6:46:22 AM11/16/23
to PAL 6502 computer
I found new high quality scans of KIM-1 manuals on the Retro Commodore website.  KIM-1 Manuals | Retro Commodore (retro-commodore.eu)
That website is filled with high quality scans of Commodore publications.

High quality scans of the User, Programming, Hardware manuals. Also scans of KIM-5 related manuals like Assembler and Editor (a new one for me!).

The originals are from a German distributor, there is a sticker on the frontpage.

I must thank Carsten Jensen for his invaluable work!

Manuals are added also to the KIM-1 manuals page, which did get a cleanup too.

GN Liu

Dec 2, 2023, 1:08:43 PM12/2/23
to PAL 6502 computer
Thanks Hans for the continuing improve his archive!!!