Shutting down Corsham Tech

Hans Otten

Feb 19, 2023, 6:46:58 AM2/19/23
to PAL 6502 computer
Message from Bob at his website Shutting down Corsham Tech, at least for now – Corsham Technologies, LLC

Wish you all the best Bob, hope to see you in better health in he future! Thank you for all the high quality products, good services and nice conversations!

Hans

Shutting down Corsham Tech, at least for now

My health is not improving and another round of in-patient chemotherapy is in the near future.

So the Corsham Tech store will remain in “vacation” mode for longer to see if things improve.  This morning I closed the eBay store and removed all for-sale items.

Today I will begin cancelling/refunding orders placed via this web page and the store will remain off-line.  In the future I might go to selling only blank boards and parts, but NO kits and NO assembled boards as they require too much physical labor.  Each and ever item in the store (and there are LOTS of them) needs to be edited.  Not very hard but it is a lot to do.

I am truly sorry about this.  Over the years I have tried to deliver quality products with very reasonable shipment times.  My health is getting in the way of normal living so adding more work just makes it tougher.

Bob

GN Liu

Feb 22, 2023, 6:55:06 AM2/22/23
to PAL 6502 computer
Feels sad, his KIM-1 accessories and clone are impressive.

Liu

Jim McClanahan

Feb 27, 2023, 2:03:34 PM2/27/23
to PAL 6502 computer
This is sad news. Bob contributed a huge amount of work to both the KIM-1 and the 6800/6809 communities over the years. Hopefully he can focus on getting better and win this fight with his illness.

Thanks,
Jim W4JBM