Tiny PILOT update

D Hassler

Feb 13, 2023, 7:35:15 PM2/13/23
to PAL 6502 computer
Hi folks.
After a little thought and tinkering, I updated the Tiny PILOT code to include the ability to handle an additional sting, after the NAME (?:) string.  If you want it, it's in the Utilities/Languages directory of my website at www.vanportmedia.com/PAL-1.

I think having a second, storable, user-enterable string that can be tested with M: (match) enhances the utility of the interpreter.  Now get your 8-year-old kid or grandkid (or *your* inner 8-year-old) writing scripts with Tiny PILOT!  I was thinking along the lines of the old "Choose Your Own Adventure" books...anyone remember those?

Take care all, Dave

GN Liu

Feb 14, 2023, 4:39:59 AM2/14/23
to PAL 6502 computer