Motherboard expansion order

skruberk

May 1, 2024, 12:02:25 AMMay 1
to PAL 6502 computer
This is probably obvious but I looked through all the documentation and couldn't find it: Does it matter which order the expansion kits go into the motherboard expansion? I recently got the ROM and RAM expansions so I will only be using 2 out of the 6 slots. For addressing my assumption is it would matter which motherboard slot they go into. Any info appreciated, thanks!

GN Liu

May 1, 2024, 12:05:26 AMMay 1
to skruberk, PAL 6502 computer
Hi,