Rockwell sticker

Hans Otten

Dec 31, 2022, 10:59:48 AM12/31/22
to PAL 6502 computer
My KIM-1 came as OEM product from Rockwell.  The board itself was from MOS Technology/Commodore, the logo was covered with a Rockwell sticker.
Now some clever person thought it to be a good idea to place on that sticker some essential KIM-1 monitor addresses.
I realised I always looked at the sticker in the old days. And I saw recently some German KIM-1 Clone builders  add the sticker to the their board, copied from a photo on my site.

A good moment to publish a cleaned up version of the sticker:

IMG_9755 small.jpg
rockwell sticker.jpg

GN Liu

Jan 1, 2023, 3:04:40 AM1/1/23
to PAL 6502 computer
Thinking about some stickers for PAL-2 🧐

John Kennedy

Jan 4, 2023, 12:28:14 PM1/4/23
to PAL 6502 computer
I should etch that on the acrylic lid of the KIM-1 I have..