Digital Tape Recorder case available

已查看 44 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jeremy Starcher

未读,
2022年4月16日 20:34:382022/4/16
收件人 PAL 6502 computer
For those of you using Willem Aandewiel's excellent Digital Tape Recorder, I have designed a case for it.

Neil Andretti

未读,
2022年4月20日 15:58:172022/4/20
收件人 PAL 6502 computer

Jeremy Starcher

未读,
2022年4月20日 17:43:392022/4/20
收件人 PAL 6502 computer
Looks great!!  Glad to see someone else using of my gizmos.

(I just can't tell if the buttons are the right way around. Looks like you've got the flat side facing out instead of the rounded side.  not a big deal but gentler on the fingers.)

Neil Andretti

未读,
2022年4月21日 03:53:312022/4/21
收件人 PAL 6502 computer
Hahahahaha, omg. Yes, the buttons are turned around. Funny, but it also fits perfect. And I have a larger space to paint the icons on :D

Jeremy Starcher

未读,
2022年5月15日 16:03:312022/5/15
收件人 PAL 6502 computer
If you look at the code, the original idea was the print the icons ON the buttons, but my printer didn't have the resolution at the time to pull it off...

(But the latest version of Cura with variable line width may make that a possibility now.)
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子