Words Of A Lion-Hearted Pakistani Pashtun Mother | Please Respect ! |

PakNationalists

Oct 23, 2009, 9:46:47 PM10/23/09
to paknati...@googlegroups.com

© 2007-2009. All rights reserved. AhmedQuraishi.com & PakNationalists

Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium

without royalty provided this notice is preserved.

"Words Of A Lion-Hearted Pakistani Mother | Please Respect ! |"

YouTube

help center | e-mail options | report spam

PakNationalists has shared a video with you on YouTube:

Words of a Lion-hearted Pakistani Mother | Please Respect ! |

In Pashto with Urdu and English subtitles

I have never heard such beautiful words and prayers both for Pakistan and its proud armed forces. Just listen to these words and try to feel the Patience, Dignity, Firm belief and Honor in her voice. I do not have more words to express my feelings. I have listened to these words many times and each time I listen, tears come into my eyes ...

I expect that everybody (Regardless of Origin and Religion) will pay his/her homage to this great Mother of Pakistan and will respect her. Her son sacrificed his today for our tomorrow. The entire Pakistani nation is Proud of her and her son. May Allah the Almighty grants her Patience....Aameen.

Armed Forces of Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad.                                               SEE BELOW

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/pnGyX7rOATk/default.jpg

Pakistani Nation Pays you a Tribute...

It's a tribute to the Great Mothers of Pakistan. Who give birth to the Lion-Hearted sons of SoiL.

pashtungirls copy.jpg

Pakistan Zindabad

© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066