Short hajj 2011Packages

Short-Hajj Easy-Umra

Mar 28, 2011, 3:10:10 AM3/28/11
to pakistan...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

We are thankful to Almighty Allah who has helped us to successfully
provide Short Hajj services to our many valuable clients for last 11 years. We are also thankful to all our clients on showing their trust
in our services and making us able to achieve this business excellence in
providing best quality Short Hajj services.
In continuity of our efforts,this time we have designed Hajj Packages
for year 2011 that is based on the feedback and valuable suggestions
of our customers. We have taken an extensive care for designing these
packages in order to provide maximum value of these packages to our
customers.
We feel an immense pleasure in sharing our packages with you and hope
that these packages will be up to your requirements and needs to
perform Hajj this year InshaAllah.

 Although we are sending you these packages through email but it is requested
to either call on 042-35775085-86* and cell number *0321-4051313
or visit our Head office *31/ E-1, Gulberg ( III ),**near Shapes Gym Lahore*.

You may kindly send your contact number as well through replying this Email.

Please find our Executive packages *Silver* & Platinum attached with.
A special economical package (with 4 to 5 star Hotel in Makkah and 3
to 4 Star Hotel in Madina), *Bronze plus*, is also attached with.

*Note*:   *You need adobe acrobat reader for viewing these PDF files
brochures*

 It is also requested to read our special Features on the last page of
Broucher Like

.  VIP MINA tents with SOFA-cum-BEDS ,PRIVATE  bathrooms,
Catered Buffet meals & PRIVATE MERCEDES-BENZ BUSES *

.  PERSONALIZED SERVICES, Group's management directors and their families

are always with the Hajis besides 2 muftis.*
*
.  Complete Ziaraat with professional religious guides in Medina.*
**
You can also visit our web site *www.shorthaj.com

*and feel FREE to ask anymore questions that may come to your mind

Our booking for Hajj 2011 has been started on first come first serve basis and ll be closed on completion of our quota immidiately.

Please note that we are sending u the expected prices based on last year. Some fluctuation is possible near 5 % (+-), after annoncement of Govt charges / Fees and any sudden change in Riyal rate.

Expected flight dates for Hajj 2011

18th Oct (for 23 days Bronze and Bronze Plus)
23rd Oct (for 18 days Silver)
28th Oct (for 13 days Silver short and 18 days Silver Plus)
and 1st / 2nd Nov (for 13 days Silver short (with after Hajj Medina)

With Kind Regards
Muhammad Haroon Latif
(Manager)
0321-4051313
042-35775085-6

--
Rao Abdul Rouf Khan                                       Dr. Muhammad Nasir Rashid
BSs Hons. (UET Lhr)                                        MBBS (KEMC)

Lahore Head Office
31/E-1, Gulberg-III, Shahra-e-Imam Hussain, behind Qaddafi Stadium
Cricket Academy, near Shapes Gym, Lahore

Phone: 042-35775085-6
Fax:     042-35775245

--
Regards