Shaeen Sehbai exposes Mohsin Naqvi of CNN

Tariq Ali Lahore

Aug 22, 2012, 6:44:50 AM8/22/12
to pakista...@googlegroups.com
Senior Journalist and Group Editor of The News international  Mr Shaheen Sehbai based in Washington has boldly pin pointed the names of many peoples who are involved in corruption of Zardari government and warned these people can escape or facilitate by the govt for escaping. He pointed out some names from Media including Chief Executive officer of Lahore based TV channel City 42 Syed Mohsin Naqvi and demanded immediate be briefing of these peopel. He also mentioned the name of journalists turend diplomate Mr.Hussain Haqqani who is involved in Memo gate Scandel. another journalist turned diplomat Wajid Shams ul Hasan who is currently Pakistan's High Commissionar in UK , owner of new TV channel Capital TV Ahmed Riaz Sheikh , owner of SUN TV netwrok Mr Obaid Jatoi, owner of FM 100 Mr. Javed Pasha owner of Health TV Dr Asim Hussain owner of daily Jinnah newspaper and founder of Baharia Town Malik Riaz thekedar.

Mr Shaheen Sehbai has taken a bold step in revealing the names of many influential peoples whom names are not discuss in the print and electronic media but he has mentioned the name of CEO City 42 Mohsin Naqvi who is also related to Deputy Prime Minister Ch Pervaiz Ellahi  but besides this he is right hand man of President Zardari in media dealing. All owners of Pakistani electrnoc media are suppose to contact him in meeting or dealing with President or presidency and on his instructions billion of rupees advertiosement funds disbursed in media through his agent Mr. Inam Akbar CEO Midas Advertising agency and reportedly billion of rupees syphoned off during the distribution of government sponsored adverstisement. Mr Hamid Mir and Mr. Absar Alam pointed the corruption of MIDAS in their petition in Supreme Court but on the instuirctions of Presidency APNA and PBA are mounting pressure on Punjab Government for withdrewing corruption cases against Inam Akbar and Midas.

interestingly Shaheen Sehbai did not mentioned Inam Akbar name and Hamid Mir avoided Mohsin Naqvi role in guaging media.

Mr Shaheen Sehbai also disclosed without naming that pakistan Top intelligence agencies also gathering data information and evidence against Mohsin Naqvi.

adnan khan

Aug 22, 2012, 6:58:55 AM8/22/12
to pakista...@googlegroups.com
we appreciate the effort of Shaheen Sahbai sahab for disclosing these names--at least there is some one among us who can dare to name such people who are involved in loot and pluder.

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:44:50 +0500
Subject: Pakistani Press Shaeen Sehbai exposes Mohsin Naqvi of CNN
From: tariq...@gmail.com
To: pakista...@googlegroups.com

Meekal...@aol.com

Aug 22, 2012, 7:51:16 AM8/22/12
to pakista...@googlegroups.com
just goes to prove that with honorable exceptions the media is completely corrupted like the rest of the country -- civil, military and judiciary.

ma

Haris Khan

Aug 22, 2012, 9:34:59 AM8/22/12
to pakista...@googlegroups.com
Read the article of Shaheen Sehbai carefully.He did mention some names but he also wrote that there is no evidence against these people.If he dont have evidence then why he wrote those names?There is lot of evidence against Malik Riaz but Sehbai cannot say that because he is actually working for him.Shaheen Sehbai played a dirty role against Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry by posting his interview against CJP on You Tube.Shaheen Sehbai and Kamran Khan played this dirty role just to help Malik Riaz but now he is trying to fool the people of Pakistan by mentioning the name of Malik Riaz in the list of corrupt people.Sehbai must tell us that as the group editor of The News why he never published the scandal against Arslan Iftikhar in his own paper?why he used You Tube?He is a fraud journalist.He cannot fool people of Pakistan by sitting in Washington DC.

nasir noon

Aug 22, 2012, 10:25:22 AM8/22/12
to pakista...@googlegroups.com
also alot of journalists and press club mafia in islamabad everyone
knows who s involved in corruption like going abroad with pm and
primminister and every time same group or people going with them why?
> --

Dali Madar
Cheif Editor: Ch. Nasir Noon
Office # 18-b, Rehmat Center, I-8 Markaz, Islamabad Pakistan
Tel: 051-4861265
Fax: 051-4861265
** This is a strictly confidential email and is sent specifically to
the adress mentioned. If you have accidently recieved this email then
please delete it and notify the sender imediately.**

Rizwan Razi

Aug 22, 2012, 3:39:43 PM8/22/12
to pakista...@googlegroups.com
I think only a Washington based man can dare to write it otherwise this mafia would Gage him.
Cheers

Razi Dada

Lahore
Rizwan Razi is voicing as Dada in 'Dada Pota Show' which is a current affairs live radio program on FM 98.6 in Lahore and can be accessed at www.dadapota.pk

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:34:59 +0500
From: ajaa...@gmail.com
To: pakista...@googlegroups.com

Farrukh Nawaz

Aug 23, 2012, 7:34:00 AM8/23/12
to pakista...@googlegroups.com
dear all ,why shaheen sehbai avoided mohsin baig owner of onelion news media Group and also friend of inam akber and ex infromation minster FA awan and media owner org APNs .after media gate Scandal......... land mafia- media mafa big gun Expose and whynot shaheen sehbai pin pointed ATv workers killer jabar thekedar story and last Midas ad ag is still working deferent name interfellow and 11 other advertising Agences ......farrukh nawaz bhatti president yjap   www.yjap.com.pk