How and Why to Choose Right PMP Training Provider

Salman A

Aug 25, 2013, 11:02:02 AM8/25/13
to pakedu...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Choosing right training institute and of course right trainer depends on certain parameters. So market is open to make right decision at right time.

Why are we the best in providing different training courses? Because:
- We are experienced in vast range of trainings like CISA/PMP/CISSP/Sharepoint..
- We sell trainings to foreign clients..
- We have foreign qualified faculty..
- We have multiple executive trainers for a single course..

In addition to those, here are some of the unique features of our PMP Training Workshops:
- Our PMP Training Course is based on latest PMBOK, 5th edition.
- The Course is based on the best practices, and latest techniques, developed globally in the field of Project Management.
- The Course introduces the trainees to the current Project Management systems that can improve the probability of project success, utilizing the minimum financial, human, and material resources.
- Elements of theoretical contents, practical examples, problem solving, and group discussions are included in our training sessions.
- We provide complete review of PMBOK, with focusing not only on memorization but also understanding of Processes and their ITTOs.
- We cover knowledge gaps, which are not explained well in PMBOK/Rita.
- The candidates have to complete a practical Case Study in the end, to demonstrate the use of all 42 processes.
- We take follow up Mock Exam so that candidate could know where he stands.
- Our sessions are interactive, like workshops, which turns the dull, boring training into lively and dynamic activity.
- We prepare the candidates to take the actual exam IMMEDIATELY after completing the 35 Contact Hours.
- Also, the candidates get tips to attempt PMP exam since attempting it is an art.

Last but not least is our one of the trainers is foreign qualified, has 20 years of diversified experience in international market, has got PMP/RMP & other certifications, has trained 100's of candidates who have successfully passed PMP exam. Moreover he has visited 30 countries for work and business.