feedback for CBT

hafizahina yaqoob

May 28, 2014, 7:34:31 AM5/28/14
to pak_cognit...@googlegroups.com
i m hafiza hina attend the 2 dys  workshp of CBT speaker muhammal Aslam at BVH....it is a good and beneficial 4 us..before attndng the workshp i jst knw about CBT bt now hopefully i am able to  used in practicl lyf.InSHALLAH..........it is help ful 4 us not only patients but also our daily life..........So thnk u so much muhammad aslam who come and shre the knowledge & clilnical psychologist ASIA who arrange this workshp.........Thnk u sooooooooo much..

Muhammad Aslam

Jun 2, 2014, 12:29:40 AM6/2/14
to pak_cognit...@googlegroups.com
Salam Dear
                 I am really thankful to you for sending your good feedback.

Best Wishes

Muhammad Aslam

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 7:41 AM, hafizahina yaqoob <hafizapsy...@gmail.com> wrote:
i m hafiza hina attend the 2 dys  workshp of CBT speaker muhammal Aslam at BVH....it is a good and beneficial 4 us..before attndng the workshp i jst knw about CBT bt now hopefully i am able to  used in practicl lyf.InSHALLAH..........it is help ful 4 us not only patients but also our daily life..........So thnk u so much muhammad aslam who come and shre the knowledge & clilnical psychologist ASIA who arrange this workshp.........Thnk u sooooooooo much..

Psychologist Fountain House Lahore

Joint Secretary Pakistan Association of Cognitive Therapists(PACT)