Conference in Dubai

DiA J.A

Aug 14, 2013, 3:38:07 PM8/14/13
to pact group
Dear Dr.Naeem and Pacts,

Have you heard of the international conference that is being held in November in Dubai? They extended the early bird registration date. Groups are getting discounts.

And Happy liberation day.
Stay blessed all of you.
Kind Regards
Safa

nazia ishfaq

Aug 15, 2013, 3:31:22 PM8/15/13
to pak_cognit...@googlegroups.com
could u plz tell in detail about this dubai confrence?

From: mees...@hotmail.com
To: pak_cognit...@googlegroups.com
Subject: pakistan cognitive therapy Conference in Dubai
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 19:38:07 +0000

Nida Naqvi

Aug 15, 2013, 1:22:34 AM8/15/13
to pak_cognit...@googlegroups.com
Dear SAfa

Nice to have updated info regarding the Conference... can u plz the link so that i may register

Best regards
Nida
Counselor UAE

DiA J.A

Aug 17, 2013, 4:44:11 PM8/17/13
to pact group

Nida,
You haven't yet? I guess I mentioned it to you long back.
I just sent an email with the website.

Or send me your details, I will register you.
(If there are other people you know of who are going to register themselves, do it as a group for discount)

Regards

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:22:34 +0400
From: nidana...@gmail.com
To: pak_cognit...@googlegroups.com

DiA J.A

Aug 17, 2013, 4:40:04 PM8/17/13
to pact group
 It was announced on 28th of April.
Conference is being held in Dubai.
IPCD: The International Psych Conference Dubai is taking place on November 1-2nd 2013 at a venue in Dubai.
several renowned International speakers from the fields of clinical, forensic, counselling and organisational psychology as well as professional development workshops.

The event is open to all with different registration categories.
Fees have been kept at a minimum so that anyone can attend.
 psychs and related professionals (and students) from neighboring countries .

For more details log on to this link.

Please check out our website for IPCD:

From: nazzz...@hotmail.com
To: pak_cognit...@googlegroups.com