Re: pakistan cognitive therapy Fw: Award to the best article on a transcultural subject 2013

uzma shah

Oct 7, 2013, 1:49:31 PM10/7/13
to pak_cognit...@googlegroups.com
A.O.a....me uzma...done ma msc psy 4 yrx ago...workd vd Col shahid in CMH Lhr for two monthx .dnt hv clinicl dploma...nw working vd special childrn as a speech therapist for last 2 yrx in special childrn institute...if ny one ov u can help me out for clinical job etc...thn plx let me know...
Regardx
uzma shah