Update 10 | Jun 2021 | Miscellaneous

Pak NGOs

Jun 29, 2021, 5:06:48 AM6/29/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

We are glad that more and more organizations are taking control of their profiles on Pak NGOs. More than 30 organizations are operating their profiles on their own. However, very few organizations have made good use of the new features introduced. You can add details about your current/recent projects, and post upcoming events. Make use of these features, and give web visitors a complete picture of your organization. You can watch the videos to learn how to make use of these features.

SUNCSA Membership:

Scaling Up Nutrition - Civil Society Alliance is open to new members - CBOs, NGOs, INGOs, and individuals  can apply. More Information

News and Views:

Jobs

  • Consultancy - Capacity Building of Media on Child Labor - ILO
  • Consultancy - MISP Integration (RH/GBV) - UNFPA
  • District Coordinators (4 Positions) - SSDO
  • Sub Engineer (Civil) - Doaba Foundation
  • CBDRM Officer - Doaba Foundation

Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu

For more information, please visit our Website.

Regards,

Team Pak-NGOs

WhatsApp Number (NO Calls Please): 03338890823

Pak NGOs on Instagram
Pak NGOs on YouTube
Pak-NGOs on World Wide Web
Pak-NGOs on Facebook