Value Addition | Digital PR, Social Media Influencers Management & Programs on TV Channels

Digital Time Communications

Aug 6, 2021, 11:15:33 AM8/6/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

AOA.

Greetings from Digital Time Communications

Islamabad-Pakistan

We are pleased to inform you that, Digital Time Communications has introduced 21st Century Communications and Digital PR Trends in Pakistan to provide cost-efficient and result-based visibility/ outreach opportunities to the development sector.

We have transformed conventional PR to Digital PR and linked it with Social Media Influencers Groups and Pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube) to generate multiple results.

We offer following PR activities on Top 50 Newspapers/Blogs & Websites;

Digital PR

Publish press release in leading publishers of websites and blogs enjoying good viewership and global reach. Generate good number of follow-up links against each press release.

Social Media Influencers

Engage social media influencers to share key posts/press release links and statements on their Groups and Pages. This unique approach is aimed to invite others to enhance our outreach and visibility.

Programs on YouTube Channels

Invite industry experts to share their thoughts and best practices at the influential YouTube Channels.

Presence of Social Media Influencers, Newspapers and TV Channels on Webinars/Seminars/Conferences

Invite target groups to highlight key findings of the initiatives, develop linkages, enhance knowledge and influence in decision-making.

Live/Recorded Programs on Leading TV Channels (Morning/Talk Shows)

Invite CEOs/Country Heads to share key findings of their development initiatives, research, support and future plans to the benefit of underprivileged communities.

News Stories on TV Channels Websites

Publish news stories, key findings from the field areas, press release, etc.

Articles in Digital Publishers and Newspapers

Develop and publish articles in desired publishers and newspapers aimed to enhance outreach and get third-party validation.

Virtual Events/Live on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Website

Event Management

Offer immaculate event management services involving overseeing all logistics leading up to and during the event, whether a conference, seminar and/or any organized gathering. We also organize conventions, trade shows, festivals, and ceremonies.

Looking forward to promote your initiatives through our expertise, industry knowledge and networking.

The Digital Time Communications Profile is attached for your kind information.

Sincerely,

Digital Time Communications

Islamabad-Pakistan

Mobile # +92-331-1200122

Whatsapp Link: https://wa.link/3ktpku

Email: digita...@gmail.com

Website: www.digitaltimecommunications.com

Digital Time Communications.pdf
Digital Time Communications - Media Management.pdf

Digital Time Communications

Aug 10, 2021, 8:46:00 PM8/10/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com

Digital PR.jpeg

Dear All,

AOA.

Greetings from Digital Time Communications

Islamabad-Pakistan

We are pleased to inform you that, Digital Time Communications has introduced 21st Century Communications and Digital PR Trends in Pakistan to provide cost-efficient and result-based visibility/ outreach opportunities to the development sector.

We have transformed conventional PR to Digital PR and linked it with Social Media Influencers Groups and Pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube) to generate multiple results.

We offer following PR activities on Top 50 Newspapers/Blogs & Websites;

Digital PR

Publish press release in leading publishers websites and blogs enjoying good viewership and global reach. Generate good number of follow-up links against each press release.

[...]

Offer immaculate event management services involving overseeing all logistics leading up to and during the event, whether a conference, seminar or any organized gathering. We also organize conventions, trade shows, festivals, and ceremonies.

Looking forward to promote your initiatives through our expertise, industry knowledge and networking.

The Digital Time Communications Profile is attached for your kind information.

Your Sincerely,

Digital Time Communications

Islamabad-Pakistan

Mobile # 0331-1200122

Digital PR.jpeg
Digital Time Communications Packages.jpg
Digital Time Communications - Media Management.pdf