TORs for Consultant- ( for Capacity building of 100- Women farmers) in Sukkur- Sindh

Shafqat Ali (Opeartions Manager)

Nov 10, 2021, 11:32:29 AM11/10/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com, Mehroze Younas (Program Associate), maryam...@awazcds.org.pk, huma...@awazcds.org.pk

Dear Members,

Greetings from Awaz Foundation Pakistan CDS!

We require the Consultant ( finalized attached  TOR’s) for capacity building 100- women farmers in Sukkur- Sindh location.

Interested individuals/candidates are requested  to submit their technical & financial proposals and CV’s by November 16, 2021 to this email ID :            opera...@awazcds.org.pk at your earliest.

Best Regards!

Shafqat Ali

Manager Operations

      051-2305233, 2305210

­­­      Opera...@awazcds.org.pk

      www.awazcds.org.pk

      National Secretariat:  Awaz Foundation Pakistan: Centre for Development Services

(1st Floor) Appartment # 3rd & 4th Akbari Plaza MPCHS E-11/1, Islamabad

***23 Years of fostering action and change for securing the future of our generations***

image001.png
image010.jpg
image002.png
image003.png