Update 40 | Feb 2024 | Jobs/Funding/Misc

Pak NGOs

Feb 6, 2024, 4:39:51 AMFeb 6
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

Here are some updates for you.

AI Use in Proposal Writing:

We had started a discussion on this issue. Quite a few members shared their views on the issue. We put all your writings in Chat GPT and asked it to write a comprehensive article. Chat GPT has written an article using the inputs from our members. You can find the article HERE.

News and Views:

  • Fellowship Program for Women in Nuclear Security
  • Call for Organizations: Hosting Gender Coordinator for Local Network Initiatives

Funding Opportunities:

  • Land Acquisition Funds to Safeguard Nature
  • Loss and Damage Grants
  • Bridging Basketball with English Learning (Pakistan Specific)
  • Climate Change Reporting Program (Pakistan Specific)
  • Increasing Awareness of Pak-US Partnership (Pakistan Specific)
  • Grants for Displaced People and Host Communities
  • Better Employability of Pakistani Youth (Pakistan Specific)

Total Grants still open for applications : 21

Jobs/Consultancies:

  • Program Assistant (Livelihoods) - WFP
  • Program Assistant (Integrated Programming) - WFP
  • Program Officer (Reporting - Muslim Hands

A national NGO has following vacant positions, and they have extended the deadline till 11 Feb.

  • Protection Officer
  • Office Secretary
  • Receptionist
  • Lawyer
  • Interpreter
  1. For more information, please visit our Website.
  2. Learn how to post a job: Video Tutorial in Urdu
  3. Those who want to post jobs or circulate their newsletters through Pak NGOs, please visit this link to know all that you need to know. Jobs and Newsletters