Know More Series (Episode 4) | Arshad Mahmood | Child Rights Activist

Pak NGOs

Jul 12, 2021, 5:29:26 AM7/12/21
to Pak NGOs Mailing Group

Dear Members,

Here is another interesting interview. You would have come in contact with Arshad Mahmood one way or the other. He is an energetic child rights activist. You would have found him protesting against child abuse, conducting/supervising researches on child rights issues, or speaking at various seminars/conferences in Pakistan and abroad.

We recently interviewed him to Know More about him. In this video, he speaks about his initial days in the development sector: how he started off; how he progressed; what he is proud of; and in the second half we discuss various questions people raise about NGOs, their agendas, and their working. He shares his learning, insights, and experiences. It would be an interesting watch for the newbies as well as for the experienced professionals.

You can watch the video here: Arshad Mahmood in Know More Series

Watch 'Know More', and expect much more.

Looking forward to your comments and feedback,

Team Pak NGos

Arshad Mahmood - Thumbnail.png